Today, we’re joined by Claire Veuthey, of the Executive MBA class of 2019. She shares with us her multinational background and influences that led her to pursue a career helping investors better integrate environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) factors into their decisions.
- Studied international relations in Geneva
- Went on to King’s College in London for her Master’s in War Studies and Conflict
- Transitioned into a career in Environmental, Social, and Governance consulting and investing in the private sector
- Shares why she came to Haas to move from corporate impact investing to venture impact investing
- She looks back at her favorite moment with her Executive MBA class